Day 0 Update #120 – Like Eddie Shore. And Toe Blake
On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update we’re joined by Mike Torillo of V7 Entertainment to talk about the soon to be released “Old Time Hockey” game. We also go over some of the news stories that happened this week. Are Mass Effect: Andromeda’s facial expressions really that bad?
3/19/2017 Show Notes
- Old-Time Hockey
- Out this week: Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Sonic Mania slips to Summer, Project 2017 dubbed Sonic Forces
- PlayStation Now adding PS4 games later this year
- Sony’s Play Collective promotion features six big indies through 4/25
- Drawn to Death pegged for PS+ launch on 4/4
- Horizon Zero Dawn sold an impressive 2.6 million copies in first two weeks
- Want to spend $200 on the FFXII Remaster? Here’s what you get for that.
- Rocket League’s new Dropshot mode looks ridiculous
- Nintendo doubling 2017 production of Switches to 16 million
- Cancelled Primal Rage II is now playable via emulator
- Ryuji Yamazaki is coming to KOF XIV
- Capcom announces The Disney Afternoon Collection for PS4, XOne, PC
- Street Fighter V Season 2.1 balance patch notes are in
- P: This is a masterpiece. Capcom has learned its lesson.
- Scumbags harass woman they assumed worked on ME Andromeda’s animations
- B: Can we also just say that RPS’s John Walker can go f**k himself?
- JonTron jumped off the deep end after Steve King came out last week