Day 0 Update #125 – What Happened Here?
On this week’s show we welcome Leigh back. We talk about Call of Duty and whygoing back to WWII is a good idea. Leigh has some opinions he wants to share about Nintendo. Plus G2A holds a panel and gets heckled by developers. That and a lot more, next!
4/23/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: Guardians of the Galaxy
- P: Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, about to start Cosmic Star Heroine
- B: Persona 5, Steins;Gate, Night in the Woods
- C: Destiny, Diablo III, NDA’d betas
- L: Overwatch, Legion, Dragon Quest V
- Blizzard celebrates Heroes of the Storm 2.0 on 4/25 by giving away 20 heroes for free
- Starcraft and Brood War are now free with patch 1.18’s release
- Capcom walks back SFV patch timetable, third Season 2 character
- Bandai Namco’s new vampire JRPG is called Code Vein
- Upcoming Nier Automata DLC features amazing boss fight against SE & Platinum CEOs
- Atlus registers a litany of Persona-related domains, including P5 spinoffs
- Xseed makes sweeping terminology changes to PC versions of Trails in the Sky trilogy
- Changes even include correcting a party member’s name in all games.
- Super Bomberman R getting Pyramid Head, Simon Belmont, and Vic Viper via update
- Huge N++ Ultimate Edition update doubles the game’s content to over 4300 levels
- Hot Shots Golf rebranded in NA to Everybody’s Golf, will be out 8/29 for $39.99
- Friday the 13th: The Game out on PS4/XB1/PC 5/26 without single-player
- Twitch starting an Affiliate program for non-Partner streamers
- The first 100% Breath of the Wild speedrun took 49 hours
- Esports to become a medal event at the 2022 Asian Games
- G2A holds Q&A event with developers in UK and it went about as well as you’d expect