Day 0 Update #137 – You Skipped A Couple
On this week’s Day 0 Update: We’re back to a normal schedule after a hectic E3! Brandon shares his thoughts on the show. Plus Nintendo is still supporting the 3DS with some odd games. We also seriously question what year it is after the announcement of a new Atari console. That and more, next!
6/18/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: Tekken 7, GWENT
- P: Tekken 7, Wipeout Omega, Stormblood, Virtua Fighter 5 FS
- B: Guilty Gear Rev2, Tales of Berseria
- C: Skylight Freerange, Watch Dogs 2, Horizon
- Brandon gives his thoughts and opinions on E3
- B: You want the short version? It’s ‘DINO MARIO!!!’.
- E3’s security was apparently shit
- Just when it seemed Konami was doing well, word of them blacklisting alumni
- IO Interactive is going indie and they’re taking Hitman with them
- Level 5 acquires Comcept, rebrands as Level 5 Comcept
- Retro not making Metroid Prime 4
- AM2R creator is excited for Samus Returns, holds no ill will towards Nintendo
- Modder brings Cappy’s powers to Super Mario 64
- Nintendo announce Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido for 3DS
- Nintendo announced Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions for 3DS
- Capcom has no current plans to localize Monster Hunter XX in the West
- Xbox One getting new Avatars for some reason
- Forza 7 will need 100GB of space when it’s released
- Take-Two sends C&D to OpenIV GTAV offline modding tools over online issues
- Atari to make a new console