Let’s Weekend #56 – Let’s Weekend X Day 0 Update
It’s a crazy Day 0 Update and Let’s Weekend crossover episode. We mashup gaming news along with the rest of the strangeness that’s happening in the world this week. Plus we conclude our look back at the September 1995 issue of GamePro.
12/23/2016 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Spinning records again! Brut@l! Diablo III UEE! Improperly using exclamation points!!
- P: Had myself a night buying Magic cards at my old stomping grounds, still getting reacquainted with having a capable computer.
- B: Getting prepped for Christmas, RPG stuff.
- T: So much casual gaming, Xmas movies, began Stardew Valley
- C: Xmas Movies, SotN, Trackmania, Overwatch
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Ted Cruz and his First Amendment Defense Act
- Hero of the Week: Obama shuts down NSEERS, potential Muslim registry tool
- Our thoughts go out to Carrie Fisher after her heart attack on her flight today
- That Blade Runner 2049 trailer is out now
- Nihon Falcom launches Trails of Cold Steel III site, confirms Fall ‘17 launch (in Japan)
- Atlus announces Project Re Fantasy, by the newly-dubbed Studio Zero
- SMT was a rebellion against the status quo, tradition is how you do that now.
- Tokyo RPG Factory reemerges with a video series about what is – and isn’t – next
- New Overwatch Holiday comic confirms Tracer is gay, Internet reacts accordingly
- Nintendo of Europe reveals the original design docs for Legend of Zelda
- Frank Cifaldi finds the first US NES ad in Consumer Electronics magazine
- Holiday Sales are live! Steam, PSN, XBL, Nintendo – What’cha buying?
- Gamer Mag Remembrances: GamePro #74, part 2
- Email us!