Let’s Weekend #58 – Technowaffle
On this episode of Let’s Weekend: Perennial Candidates, cool technology that makes your life better. A laptop with three screens from Razer. Plus a look back at EGM #82.
1/6/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Red Seas Under Red Skies. The Grand Tour. Music. Diablo III.
- P: Sick as hell, Yakuza 0, getting momentum in SFV with a new main
- B: FFXV, Fate/Stay Night, ear troubles
- C: Kubo, TMNT Out of the Shadows, Picross e7, Earthbound, Link to the Past, Lost Sea
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Paul Ryan blocks Planned Parenthood petition presentation
- Hero of the Week: New Years vandal alters Hollywood sign
- You can now buy your own home robot.
- Intriguing new glucose monitor means you no longer have to stab yourself
- THIS is what it sounds like when Southerners are WOKE.
- Wikileaks wants to create a database of verified Twitter accounts for reasons
- Razer unveils new laptop prototype with three 4K screens on it
- Rumors suggest Microsoft working on Windows 10 “Project Neon” refresh
- Early iPhone Prototype surfaces with virtual click wheel interface
- Gamer Mag Remembrance: EGM #82
- Email us!