Let’s Weekend #61 – Random Nactoid
On this week’s show: We talk about what’s been going on. The Immigration ban has everyone up in arms. Mark Hamill doesn’t think the Star Wars prequels were that bad. Plus we (start to) look back at Dreamcast Magazine #2.
2/03/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Republic of Thieves, Lots of Music, getting caught up on The Expanse, video encoding.
- P: Another big gaming media weekend for me.
- B: Witcher 3, Nisioisin, trolling Nazis
- T: Netflix original series, Sherlock, finished Batman Telltale, more Overwatch, dabbled with Rocket League
- C: Central Intelligence, Game of Thrones, Picross e7, Hitman
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Donald “Fuck you and and your Green card” Trump
- Heroes of the Week: The spontaneous protesters
- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich gives eloquent speech on white privilege
- Winona Ryder’s amazing expressions during Stranger Things SAG awards speech
- Things not going well in Brooklyn for NY Islanders, team has an invite to Hartford
- PornHub wants to educate the world
- FBI iOS crack tools leaked to public
- Mark Hamill speaks about Star Wars, the Prequel Trilogy, and more
- We have a new form of matter: Time Crystals
- There used to be another continent in the Indian Ocean
- Gamer Mag Remembrances: DCM #2, November 1999
- Email us!