Let’s Weekend #67 – Hey Joe!
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend we’re joined by new SmashPad Staffer Joe Rosa. We’ve got fire, explosions, car accidents, and that’s even before the news of the week.
3/17/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Reading/Listening, OTH, Encoding movies, not being on fire.
- P: Found a local poutine joint, am now ruined.
- B: Nier Automata (2nd playthrough), guitar and reading, arguing on internet.
- C: Explosion, March Madness, Lucha Underground, Snipperclips, ToCS, Disc Jam
- J: Styx 🙁 wild lands, star fox zero, yoshis wooly world, life,Jurassic World: The Exhibition!
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Iowa Rep Steve King backs up racist tweet (and more!), Tillerson and Trump looking to start nuclear war with North Korea
- Hero of the Week: White House daily newsletter highlights parody WaPo article
- Seems likely Trump’s camp sent out the 05 tax return to Maddow this week
- Trump’s second Travel Ban stopped by Hawaii federal judge
- Secret Service stuff gets jacked in NYC
- Rex Tillerson’s email alias for climate change talk was Wayne Tracker
- Shocker: Pat McCrory surprised HB2 makes companies reluctant to hire him
- CBO’s report has 24 million more people uninsured by ‘26, due to AHCA
- 911 dispatcher on Tamir Rice suspended for lack of info given to dispatch
- Nintendo Switch X-ray reveals that’s probably not a Tegra X2 chip in there
- Somebody blew up a $200 toy drone with a $3.4M Patriot missile
- Boaty McBoatface returns as a sub for Antarctic mission
- SpongeBob creator Stephen Hillenburg diagnosed with ALS
- SNL’s finally going live across the country for final four eps of this season
- WB’s rebooting The Matrix for some reason
- Sony’s working on a Venom movie for 10/5/18 release
- Pixar’s trailer for its new movie: Coco
- Edgar Wright’s Baby Driver looks a lot better than the name suggests