Let’s Weekend #71 – Biology Sucks
Human biology can be a real pain. Find out why on this episode. Plus we get a look into what Japanese high-schools are really like. That and a slew of strange and fun news items on this episode of Let’s Weekend.
4/14/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: The Art of Deception, Buying records on Discogs, that thing with the site.
- P: How Final Fantasy XIV (finally) got me to get serious about my health.
- B: Persona 5, anime, dreading summer
- T: Paper Mario Color Splash, Civ 6, King’s Tale, FFXV, fucking biology, new lappy
- C: Daredevil, Zelda, Rocket League, Sky Force Anniversary
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the week: Sean Spicer invokes Hitler, United/Police beats up passenger
- Hero of the week: SC Rep Joe Wilson receives “You Lie!” chants at town hall
- RIP Charlie Murphy
- New Mexico is first state to pass anti-lunch shaming law
- Not SNL Skit: Ben Carson gets stuck in an elevator as Alonzo Mourning waits outside
- A number of “failing” papers and publications won Pulitzer Prizes this year
- Indonesian artist for “X-Men Gold” inserted Islamic Extremist hate speech in artwork
- New Burger King ad tries to hijack people’s Google Homes, the internet got revenge
- Aussie rapper dines and dashes into ocean, arrested by police on jet skis
- USA, Canada, and Mexico partner up for united bid for 2026 World Cup
- NASA discovers potential ingredients for life on Enceladus, Saturn moon
- Original writers of Coming to America working on sequel
- Labyrinth spin-off in the works
- Trailer Roundup