Let’s Weekend #76 – Fond Farewells And Grave Pissings
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Comey will testify in a public hearing. We bid farewell to Chris Cornell. Plus a bunch of new series announcements for our TV viewing pleasure! That and much more is up next!
5/19/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Words of Radiance, Change Agent, Masters of Doom, Mythbusters, Music.
- P: Planning to really step up my streaming game, inspired by a friend.
- B: Injustice 2, reading, yard work.
- C: Kimmy Schmidt, LWT, OUAT, DG2
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: FCC continues plan to rollback Net Neutrality
- Hero of the Week: Chelsea Manning is free.
- Some lives were saved in Congress this week
- Trump appoints that Sheriff Clarke to DHS role
- Trump’s claim that he’s most unfairly treated politician ever fact checked by internet
- Comey will testify in public Senate hearing after May 29
- Former FBI Director Robert Mueller tapped to prosecute Trump/Russia case
- Richard Spencer & fellow white supremacists gathered at night with torches in VA
- B: This shit is STRAIGHT out of the European neo-fascist playbook.
- Rot: Roger Ailes
- RIP: Chris Cornell
- Prince’s estate will be controlled by his six full & half-siblings
- The malware attack was stopped with a domain purchase
- This week’s IoT strangeness – Smalt
- Roseanne is returning to ABC
- Netflix confirms Arrested Development Season 5 for 2018
- Netflix confirms The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance prequel series
- Sony to produce The Wheel of Time TV Series