1. “Super Smash Bros. For Wii U” – Wii U
And there you have it. At 25 points, scoring two more points than the two games that tied for second, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is our Game of the Year. Did that shock you? It shocked us.
That’s it from us. While 2014 probably won’t go down as a marquee year in gaming, we definitely had our fun. At that, we also wanted to take the time to thank those of you who have given us the time in your days to share our thoughts. 2015 should be a big year, and SmashPad promises to be even bigger. We’ve seen a lot of fast growth in 2014, we intend to be even better. We’re looking at ways to improve our content, and I’m happy to announce that in 2015, we’ll finally start to see some video reviews.
We look forward to entertaining you the best way we know how. Happy new year, everybody!
Curious about how our editors scored things? Check out their Top 10 Games below!
- Ted Dedon, Staff Writer
- Jordan Elek, Staff Writer
- Josh Schwartzman, Staff Writer
- Patrick Mifflin, Associate Editor
- Alex Quevedo, Senior Editor
- Filippo Dinolfo, Senior Editor
- Danreb Victorio, Managing Editor
- Chris Selogy, Managing Editor