It’s been 20 years since the first Donkey Kong Country game. Twenty years. The series has consistently delivered a brand of challenge unique to 2D platformers, and Retro Studios successfully took up the torch with Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii.
- “The Walking Dead — Season 2, Episode 2: A House Divided” Review | SmashPad on “The Walking Dead – Season 2, Episode 1: All That Remains” Review
- “The Last of Us: Left Behind” Review | SmashPad on “The Last of Us” Review
- Puna Paahana on “Titanfall” Preview
- Blurred Lines: Battlefield, Killzone, and the Rise of Cordis Die | SmashPad on “Killzone: Shadow Fall” Review
- Blurred Lines: Battlefield, Killzone, and the Rise of Cordis Die | SmashPad on “Call of Duty: Ghosts” (Xbox One) Review