Day 0 Update #110 – Hello 2017!
It’s the first show of 2017 and I forget how this all works. We talk about Nintendo’s continuing hostility towards its fans and how those fans are reacting to it. Plus we recap our games of the year for 2016 and look ahead to 2017!
1/8/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: Diablo III: RoS
- P: Street Fighter V, Yakuza 0, OutRun 2006
- B: FFXV, Fate/Stay Night
- T: Overwatch, Forza, Unravel, Mario Party 10, maintenance games
- C: Batman S1, Let It Die, Diablo III, Song of the Deep
- Nintendo fandevs unify in the face of increasing shutdowns
- Unreal Engine games for Switch a possibility
- Mass Effect Andromeda coming 3/21
- Injustice 2 will be out on 5/16
- Sega registers shenmuehd.com
- P: There are a lot of implications here…
- Square Enix brings one hell of a Final Fantasy XIV 3.5 trailer
- One of Crytek’s former studios is reborn as a new studio
- Starbound developer Chucklefish teasing secret FE/AW-style PC game
- Activision’s TMNT and Spider-Man games delisted from all digital stores
- $80 Super Retro Boy announced at CES w/GB/GBC/GBA support for August release
- Some interesting Steam Spy stats for 2016
- SmashPad Game of the Year discussion/recap