Day 0 Update #126 – Take Responsibility For Yourself
On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update: We go over the PS+ and Games With Gold lineup for the month of May. Nintendo uneiled the 2DS XL, a system nobody was actually asking for. Three Fields announces Burnout’s Crash Mode under the name of Danger Zone. Plus a slew of stories involving people behaving badly. That and a lot more, next!
4/30/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: Diablo III, Marvel Heroes Omega
- P: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd
- B: Persona 5, For Honor
- D: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, The Walking Dead 3.4, Yooka-Laylee
- C: Prey demo, MH Omega, Diablo III, Sky Force, What Remains of Edith Finch
- L: Legion, Overwatch, hacking my 3ds and playing ALL the GBA games. ALL of them.
- May’s PS+ and GWG Games.
- So, the New 2DS XL…
- McDonald’s Happy Meals have Mario toys included until 5/22
- Nintendo’s big E3 plans still don’t involve a live press conference
- Nintendo Switch’s worldwide sales reaches 2.74 million in first month
- Genyo Takeda retires
- Nintendo is standing by that 2017 release window for Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Forza Horizon 3 getting wacky Hot Wheels expansion on 5/9 for $20
- Atlus updates Persona 5 streaming guidelines to just a later in-game date
- Persona 5 getting Two vinyl soundtrack releases
- Teenage creator of DDoS tools gets two year jail sentence in UK
- The final episode of Tropes vs Women in Video Games is out now
- Night Trap 25th Anniversary Edition announced for spring release on PS4/PC
- Xseed’s Tom Lipschultz removes his name from Akiba’s Beat over “KKK Witches” edit
- Overwatch Pro ends his career with about 30 seconds of racial slurs
- Three Fields announced a Burnout Crash Mode game called Danger Zone
- Bethesda’s E3 invite hints at two new IPs they’ll be announcing?
- Capcom pulls new SFV Thailand stage DLC to remove music’s religious reference
- After months of radio silence, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite gets a 9/19 release date