Let’s Weekend #62 – Outrage and Netflix
On this week’s show: Anime, Outrage & Netflix. Everyone’s watching anime lately and that’s not a bad thing. Superbowl Ads cause outrage amongst Trump supporters. Netflix has a ton of new shows on the horizon. Plus we wrap up our look at DCM #2!
2/10/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Reamde, Bubblegum Crisis, Music, DDIV review.
- P: Ranma ½, video planning
- B: SMT IV, Bakemonogatari, SMT Novel translation, exploring local restaurants
- T: not playing FFXV, PoGo Valentine’s Event, Star Trek
- C: DBZ, Fallout Shelter, NBA 2KVR
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week/Hero of the Week: “Still, she persisted.”
- Bonus Heroes of the Week: Jake Tapper, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sean Spicer’s bad week after SNL & Melissa McCarthy destroyed him
- Bannon cites Evola
- Pats’ Martellus Bennett dishes some real talk about reaching beyond racial stereotypes
- Kodi (XBMC) may be coming back to Xbox
- Netflix gets a surprise Castlevania III project
- More Netflix news:
- The best ads/trailers from Super Bowl 51:
- Save for next week: Comic Books in the 90s (and how Liefeld and variant covers nearly killed them).
- Continuation of GMR: DCM #2, November 1999
- Email us!