Let’s Weekend #66 – Stupidity & Anger
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: More nonsense from the government. Arian Foster thinks he can take on a wolf. An impromptu discussion on youtube copyright policies. Plus a whole lot of Power Rangers will be coming to Twitch.
3/10/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Influx, Netflix, Music, not much gaming, lots of bluray ripping.
- P: Wrapping up the FAST RMX review (maybe during show), big video plans
- B: Nier, watching anime, guitar, new Body Count album
- C: Zelda, Horizon, Snipperclips, destroying screen protectors
- T: Pokemon Moon, A King’s Tale, SW Rebels, job hunt stuff, library
- Brandon’s Random Factoid (Special International Women’s Day edition)
- Assholes of the Week: House GOP finally reveals its Healthcare Bill
- Heroes of the Week: Chance the Rapper donates $1M to Chicago’s public schools, NFL player to donate all ‘17 endorsement money to rebuild minority communities
- 45’s new Travel Ban is mostly the same as the first attempt
- Ben Carson refers to slaves as immigrants in speech
- David Letterman speaks about Trump and that whole mess in a great interview
- Alabama theater refuses to play Beauty and the Beast because of gay character
- A good example of discrimination women face in the workplace
- Brawny unveils new Brawny Woman cover on products for Women’s History Month
- Former NFL RB Arian Foster has interesting theory on why he’d win against a wolf
- Elon Musk offers to fix Australia’s energy crisis in 100 days or it’s free
- Deadpool 2 teaser is what you want
- Black Sabbath calls it quits after 49 years
- Two rare David Bowie albums to be released on Record Store Day (4/22)
- Twitch is marathoning all 23 seasons of the Power Rangers starting 3/14
- Email us!