Let’s Weekend #80 – Post-E3 Decompression
On this episode of Let’s Weekend: Japan thinks going all Minority Report is a good idea. A hidden trove of Nazi articles was found in Argentina. And… Michael Phelps will race a shark. That and more, is up next.
6/23/2017 – Post-E3 Decompression
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Not moving, Babylon 5, random gaming, I’m a PS4 Pro owner now.
- P: Streaming. Following Hockey stuff.
- B: Valkyria Revolution, becoming Gundam trash, sleep study
- T: The Return of Pokemon Go, Magikarp Jump, FFXIV, Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- C: The LEGO Batman Movie, Watch Dogs 2, Horizon
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Every guilty motherfucker responsible for the Greenfell fire.
- Hero of the Week: Obama’s reasonable response to the AHCA
- RIP Adam West
- Japanese legislation goes all Minority Report
- The cop that shot Philando Castile found not guilty by jury
- Pizzagate shooter sentenced to four years in prison
- Several CIA contractors were fired in 2013 over stealing snacks from vending machines
- Hidden trove of Nazi artifacts found in a house near Argentina’s capital
- Southern Baptists Convention condemns alt-right, only after weighing pros and cons
- B: Oh boy, have I got some stories for you…
- Michael Phelps will race against a great white shark during Discovery’s Shark Week
- Astronomers discover two new Jupiter moons, bringing the total to 69
- Scientists discover that Giant Turkeys once roamed Australia
- Scientists are baffled by swarms of pyrosomes appearing along the NW Pacific coast
- The tick that causes red meat allergies is spreading across the US
- Shout Factory will stream 38 episodes of MST3K starting on 6/26
- Star Trek Discovery debuts on 9/24
- Han Solo film’s directors depart over creative differences
- The new Black Panther movie finally got its trailer