Let’s Weekend #82 – Swamp-Ass For Everybody
On this hot episode of Let’s Weekend: Sunshowers, Twitter Nonsense, and China’s Panda-shaped solar farm. That and a whole lot more is up next!
7/7/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Fallen Dragon, Random old shows, realizing I have Amazon Prime somehow.
- P: Streaming, fighting games, and streaming fighting games
- B: Fire Emblem Echoes, reading, the ground is lava!
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Hobby Lobby smuggled Iraqi artifacts, maybe funded ISIS?
- Hero of the Week: NPR tweets Declaration of Independence, Trump supporters self-troll
- GOP Twitter account demands Hillary’s health care plan, gets proper serving
- Indiana GOP Twitter account asks for Obamacare horror stories, gets pro-ACA stories
- Trump has no hotel booked for G20 summit
- 44 states balking at request from Trump’s Voter Fraud Panel for voter’s personal info
- Canadian baby first to get health card without gender marker
- Chris Christie and family hang out on beach closed to public during NJ gov’t shutdown
- Sally Hemings’ slave quarters discovered at Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello mansion
- Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park leave Hawaii Five-0 over racial pay discrepancy
- Volvo moving to hybrid and electric engines only starting with 2019 models
- China builds huge solar farm in the shape of a giant panda
- TV reporter sent to beer ironman competition, gets sprayed with vomit on live TV
- F.Lashes because someone thought it was a good idea
- The Doors sue Kendall/Kylie Jenner due to shirts putting their face over band shirt
- Now you can snort chocolate thanks to Florida company
- Netflix working on Assassin’s Creed animated show with Castlevania’s show runner
- Netflix series on Central Park Five to be helmed by Selma director Ava DuVernay