On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update: Tekken X Street Fighter may not come to light. Sony’s State of Play for May 2019. Walkouts at Riot Games. Plus proposed legislation targets lootboxes. That and more up next.
5/12/2019 Show Notes
- We are exactly a month away from E3.
- What Are We Playing?
- F: MK11, Doom
- P: Stormblood, Metropolis Street Racer, Polybius, Wipeout: Omega Collection
- B: MK 11, Vesperia, pining for FE: Three Houses.
- C: Rocket League, Sea of Thieves, For The King, Shakedown: Hawaii, Switch
- D: Ding Dong XL, Duck Game, Days Gone, Ace Attorney Trilogy
- Out this week: Rage 2
- Harada: Tekken X Street Fighter “getting harder to justify”
- Sony’s State of Play recap
- EA Access is coming to PS4 in July
- Nintendo reveals E3 2019 plans
- Devolver Digital E3 Press Conference set for June 9th
- Mike Bithell’s making a turn-based John Wick game for PC and consoles
- Bethesda pulls Elder Scrolls tabletop game after plagiarism allegations
- Riot employees staged a walkout in protest of new arbitration policy
- US Senator proposing Lootbox legislation