Day 0 Update #58 – Tom Happ
This is a very special edition of the Day 0 Update podcast. We’ve got a full cast, including Filippo, Brandon, Patrick, Chris, Danreb, and Leigh. The most we’ve ever had on the show. Plus we’re joined by Tom Happ, the developer of our 2015 Game of the Year. You’re not going to want to miss this one!
1/24/2016 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- P: Trails in the Sky SC (I know, I know…), Heavensward
- B: Bloodborne, Pony Island, Darkest Dungeon
- F: GH Live, Axiom Verge
- D: Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Undertale
- C: Rocket League, The Golf Club, Driveclub Bikes
- L: Wow, ow my back, stop the gas leaks, waiting for my fridge to be delivered
- Out this week: The Witness
- Interview with Tom Happ
- Cerny and Kojima road trip
- Mortal Kombat X gets its inevitable “XL” deluxe edition…
- Sega celebrating Sonic’s 25th Anniversary all year
- Mistwalker hiring for new project
- Daum Games releases Black Desert Online’s character creator as a standalone app
- First Gamer Hotel opens in Amsterdam
- Atari Vault headed to Steam
- Nintendo making “Necessary” changes to Fire Emblem Fates for Western Markets
- Not your run of the mill censorship, you can make a case either way.
- PSN Indie Flash Sale