Let’s Weekend #114 – RIP Marco Rubio(‘s Career)
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Politicians are feeling the heat from the survivors of the Parkland shooting. KFC restaurants in the UK have to shut down. Plus a city in Ontario is feeling the bass. That and much more, up next.
2/23/2018 Show Notes – RIP Marco Rubio(‘s career)
- What Are We Up To?
- F: PHP frying my brain, Music, Injustice 2.
- P: Trying to make NCR logistics work, World Warriors site stuff
- B: KCD, Bojack, Altered Carbon
- C: DBZ Kai, Flash, Shadow of the Colossus, Crazy Taxi
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Marco Rubio got savaged in CNN’s Town Hall on Gun Policy
- Hero of the Week: Emma Gonzalez and the other Parkland shooting survivors:
- Billy Graham is dead.
- Florida’s legislature declines debate on gun control, but declares porn a “health risk”
- Trump orders DOJ/ATF to ban bump stocks, but Congress should be the one to do it
- Companies are slowly ending their relationship with the NRA
- US is no longer a “nation of immigrants,” according to US CIS
- Ted Cruz claims Democrats are the party of Lisa Simpson, Homer & the rest are Reps
- Venezuela launched their own cryptocurrency called Petro and it’s a farce.
- Windsor, Ontario residents have been plagued by the Windsor Hum since 2011
- Plane makes emergency landing after passenger refuses to stop farting
- 14 cattle eyeworms removed from a woman’s eye
- A completely average skier managed to make it into the Olympics
- An Indian character is causing iPhones and other Apple devices to crash
- Many KFCs in the UK were shut down due to chicken shortage
- Jurassic World 3’s release date announced before the sequel is out
- Joss Whedon stepping down from Batgirl
- Disney/Marvel working on Lawrence Fishburne-produced Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org