Let’s Weekend #153 – I Think That’s Called Guano
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Even more bad news for the Admin. Voyager 2 reaches Interstellar space. The Fyre Festival gets its own documentary. Plus much more!
12/14/2018 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: The Launchbox rabbit hole. OMG GoG sale.
- P: Pure Pool, A Million Little Things
- B: Resonance of Fate, reading, still more renovations.
- C: Sabrina, MST3K, Idle Champions, Celeste
- T: Detective Pikachu attempt at least, Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom: Two Crowns
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Johnson & Johnson knew there was asbestos in its Baby Powder for decades
- Hero of the Week: Supreme Court declines to hear case about defunding Planned Parenthood
- Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has been sentenced to three years in prison
- National Enquirer admits to coordinating with Trump on hush payment for McDougal
- Marina Butina pleaded guilty to conspiring to act as a Russian agent in the US
- Trump says Chief of Staff John Kelly will be leaving by the end of the year
- Scott Walker signed the bills limiting incoming Dem Gov and AG’s power into law
- Russia’s hi-tech robot that appeared on state TV was actually just a man in a suit
- NASA’s Voyager 2 has entered interstellar space
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame announced its 2019 class
- The National Film Registry added 25 new movies to its library, including Jurassic Park
- Apple wins bidding war for rights to make new Peanuts shows
- There’s a new trailer for Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- The motion poster for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie hints at a bad Sonic model
- Netflix acquired a documentary about the Fyre Festival that’s out 1/18
- The Punisher returns for S2 in January
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org