Let’s Weekend #155 – New Party Who Dis?
We’re back after the Holiday break. The Government shutdown is still ongoing. Seals are taking over a town in Newfoundland. China goes to the “dark” side of the moon. Plus Netflix shows the first trailer for Carmen Sandiego. Yup, things are back to normal.
1/11/2019 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Not feeling great, RasPi stuff.
- P: A little bit of DOA6 for the first time since Evo.
- B: Gaming and pre-ordering, guitar, reading, school stuff.
- C: Spider-Man ItS, Bird Box, God of War, Starlink, Picross S2
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Louis CK didn’t learn anything, mocks non-binary/Parkland kids
- Hero of the Week: UFC fighter Polyana Viana beats the shit out of attempted thief
- That Gov’t Shutdown we talked about on the last ep, it’s still going on
- The 116th Congress has been sworn in with Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House
- Steve King’s confused as to when being a White Supremacist became offensive
- Ninja hosted a NYE stream and tried to get everybody to Floss, they ignored him
- Those Sonic attacks at Cuban embassy a few years ago? Those were just crickets
- Newfoundland town asks for help from Canadian gov’t after seals cause havoc
- The Dead Sea is drying up at an alarming rate
- NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft reached Kuiper Belt object Ultima Thule for NYE
- China landed a lunar probe on the “dark” side of the moon
- Hyundai unveils walking car concept at CES
- Also at CES: A smart wooden plank
- CW orders pilot for Batwoman with Ruby Rose and GoT director
- The Punisher S2 debuts on 1/18
- Stranger Things S3 will release on July 4
- We got our first look at Netflix’s Carmen Sandiego show
- Saudi Arabia requests Netflix in SA drop Patriot Act ep on SA, becomes public news
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org