On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about Kellogg’s search for scabs, the new union at Starbucks, and how many other jerks there are from this past week.
- What Are We Up To?
- C: Hawkeye, Home Alone, Mickey’s Christmas Carol, Duck the Halls, Cruis’n Blast, Guardians of the Galaxy, Fortnite, Halo Infinite
- B: Borderlands 2, Frostpunk, Arcane, Holiday Hijinks.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Former hedge fund manager turns over $70 million in stolen antiques to avoid trial
- Kellogg workers reject new deal, so the company is hiring scabs to permanent replace them, people on Reddit flooded their hiring portal with fake applications to take it down
- Jussie Smollett found guilty of lying to authorities over staging a fake hate crime
- Supreme Court allows challenge of Texas’ abortion law to continue, but declined again to do anything else about it
- Georgia GOP overhauls Spalding County BOE to remove all black Democrat members and replace them with white GOP members
- Heroes of the Week: Charlottesville’s Robert E. Lee statue will soon be melted down into public art
- COVID Dump Truck
- Mark Meadows is suing the January 6 committee to block subpoena enforcement
- Biden admin announced that they’re staging a diplomatic boycott of Beijing Olympics
- Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court put out their report
- The Justice Department is suing Texas over its new redistricting plans
- Rep. Devin Nunes is resigning from Congress to be CEO of Trump’s media company
- Netflix won’t be renewing Cowboy Bebop for a second season
- Paramount+ launched linear channels for its service
- We got a first look trailer for Halo The Series for Paramount+
- We got a trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog 2 at The Game Awards:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS