On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the awful things the GOP has been saying in Ohio, the awesome photos out of NASA’s new telescope, and that incredibly weird trailer for The Munsters.
- What Are We Up To?
- C: Thor Love and Thunder, Dead End: Paranormal Park, Resident Evil, One Piece, PowerWash Simulator, Escape Academy
- T: Tiny Tina’s Wonderland, FFXIV, Civ Rev 2, finished Righteous Gemstones, DISNEYLAND!
- B: The Evil Within, Powerwash Simulator, books, music
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: AZ Gov. Doug Ducey signed a bill into law limiting the ability for citizens to record police with 8 feet without their permission
- The Buffalo shooter has been indicted on federal hate crime charges
- Columbus man has been charged for rape of a 10 year old girl, who got pregnant, couldn’t get an abortion in Ohio, and had to go to Indiana to get the abortion, The GOP and its media look even worse for their smear campaign to say the girl never existed
- Heroes of the Week: Paul Rudd befriended a 12 year old boy whose yearbook had no signatures after months of bullying
- Medical examiner for Jayland Walker revealed that he was shot 46 times
- The US Bureau of ATF now has its first confirmed head in seven years
- The newest January 6 committee hearing focused on Trump’s messaging to the Far Right
- The Abbott Nutrition facility has reopened as of July 1 after flooding shut it down for weeks
- A French pharmaceutical company is seeking approval to bring OTC birth control pills to the US
- The IOC has reinstated Jim Thorpe’s gold medals from the 1912 Olympics
- NYC confused people when their emergency management team put out a Nuclear attack PSA
- We got a trailer for the new Beavis and Butt-Head
- We got a trailer for Rob Zombie’s The Munsters
- We got a new teaser trailer for The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS