Let’s Weekend #60 – Super Turbo Nazi Puncher
On this episode of Let’s Weekend: It’s been a busy week for us all. We talk discuss what’s been going on in the world and our lives. The real origin of Monopoly. James Cameron may be doing the next Terminator film. Plus, should you punch Nazis?
1/27/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Republic of Thieves, Diablo III, The Grand Tour, Music.
- P: Computer upgrade immediately after the show, lots of writing, vid work
- C: CA Civil War, Game of Thrones, Picross e7, GR2, Witcher 3
- B: Witcher 3, anime, exercising.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Trump, House Rs, Trump’s Senior Staff, Conway, Spicer, Bannon
- Heroes of the Week: The Women’s March and the hope it gives the resistance
- MJK: “The U.S. is long overdue for a fall.”
- Doomsday clock moves closer to midnight than at any time since the Cold War
- Canada, Netherlands discuss anti-Trump abortion fund
- Faces of the Resistance: Justice Democrats
- P: Can we assume whatever faction attracts Bernie leads the opposition?
- RIP Mary Tyler Moore
- Pixar seemingly confirmed that all of its movies take place in the same universe
- We have a title for Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
- A totally not cool way to promote the new Rings movie
- James Cameron looking to return to the Terminator franchise to reboot/conclude it
- The bane of all vintage arcade collectors: The Suicide Battery
- Email us!