Let’s Weekend #74 – Cinco de Mayo
On this 5th of May edition of Let’s Weekend we’ve got more info on the possible writer’s strike. The Fyre Festival behind-the-scenes details start to come out, and they’re ugly. Plus a whole lot of stupidity on display throughout the week. That and more, up next!
5/05/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Words of Radiance, Music, Python stuff, random steady games.
- P: Started a diet for my peripherovascular disease, otherwise just relaxing.
- B: Shiness, anime, movies.
- C: Random Netflix comedy specials, Destiny, Diablo III, PSVR
- T: FFXIV, Harvest Moon Magical Melody, Adam Ruins Everything, Wes Anderson movies
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: House GOP finally forces AHCA to pass, which nobody read
- Hero of the Week: Obamas to donate $2 million to Chicago jobs programs
- Co-President Bill Shine resigned from Fox News, might mean the end of Hannity
- All major networks block 100 Days Trump ad due to false claims in it
- Hollywood Writer’s Strike avoided with last minute deal
- $100 million class action suit filed in wake of Fyre Festival disaster
- The Eagles suing Hotel California over trademark infringement
- Kentucky student crawls through air duct to steal finals exam, gets caught
- Antarctica’s Taylor Glacier’s Blood Falls finally explained
- UAE reveals plan to tow icebergs from Antarctica to solve its drinking water problems
- Lund University develops 5 trillion fps camera, which can capture light standing still
- Taco Bell introducing Naked Chicken Chips on 5/11
- HBO looking at developing Game of Thrones spin-offs
- Trailer Roundup: