Let’s Weekend #86 – Dog Days
It’s the dog days of summer. We’re all a little tired and moist, but we’ve still got a bunch of stories to go over.
8/4/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Audiobooks, melting, random tv, Colossus: The Forbin Project.
- P: More streaming, charting my exit from Utah.
- B: FFxiv, reading, the sky is falling!
- C: Pyre, MHO, PUBG, Youtubin’
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Stephen Miller basically takes a shit on the Statue of Liberty.
- B: Do you want French Revolution? Because this is how you get French Revolution.
- Hero of the Week: Preschool teacher on flight helps catch child molestors next to her
- GOP Sen Flake likens GOP’s denial of problems with Trump to Noah ignoring the flood
- So, that new WH Communications Director we talked about last week? Yeah…
- Sen. Booker introduces the Marijuana Justice Act bill to Congress
- Uranus opens and closes every day
- Martin Shkreli guilty of securities fraud, other charges
- 12 Alabama prisoners escape with the help of peanut butter
- Sony buys Funimation
- MTV is bringing TRL back
- ESPN U will become ESPN8: The Ocho for one day on 8/8
- Rick and Morty creator gets the McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce that Rick tried to get
- LA finalizes deal to host 2028 Summer Olympics
- Facebook AI develops its own language
- F: A whole lot to debunk here.
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop gets its first test
- Despite its success, Netflix currently has $20 billion in debt
- Carol Burnett returns with 2018 Netflix show A Little Help With Carol Burnett
- David Fincher’s Netflix show, Mindhunter, is out 10/13
- Amazon working on post-reparations American alt-history show w/Aaron McGruder
- Youtube Red announces ‘84 Karate Kid comedy follow-up called Cobra Kai
- HBO suffers massive hack of thousands of internal docs
- The first Bay-free Transformers spin-off features Bumblebee and John Cena
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org