Day 0 Update #158 – Xbox One X
On this episode of the Day 0 Update: 2K Games think microtransactions are the way to go. EA acquires Respawn Entertainment. The Xbox One X launches. Plus our picks of the week!
11/12/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: Still Forza 7
- P: All of the PS4
- B: Horizon: Zero Dawn
- C: Xbox One X, Nier Automata, Quantum Break
- The Shrapnel
- Take-Two: “recurrent consumer spending is the way of the future”
- Party Foul: No keynote for PlayStation Experience 2017
- What’s the point, then?
- Is Capcom Cup part of the PSX festivities, or is it now vice versa?
- Capcom Cup may have more/better announcements.
- Square Enix and Capcom emphatically declare their Switch support
- EA to acquire Respawn Entertainment
- Telltale lays off 90 people, restructuring for the future
- The Xbox One X Launch Discussion:
- The Hardware
- Xbox One X Enhanced Games
- The inevitable comparison to PS4 Pro
- 4K vs 1080p
- Picks of the Week