Day 0 Update #165 – While We Were Out…
On this episode of the Day 0 Update: We catch up on a few news stories we missed. Plus a look ahead to 2018 in Gaming. Finally we close with our picks of the week!
1/7/2018 Show Notes – While We Were Out…
- What Are We Playing?
- F: A bit of Diablo III.
- P: Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter V
- B: Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- C: Diablo III Necro, Persona 5, Picross e8
- D: Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator, Tekken 7, Guardians of the Galaxy
- The Shrapnel
- Shenmue III apparently locked in for 2018
- ST Revival announces Tournament of Legends III for Canada Cup 2018
- Mad Catz rises from the dead thanks to Chinese factory workers…
- Higher Capacity Switch Cartridges Delayed
- Puzzle game Opus Magnum rejected by GOG, sparks controversy
- Microsoft discontinues Kinect Adapter
- 2018 and Beyond
- Most Anticipated Games
- Does Sony give a shit about release dates?
- Will the Xbox One X turn Microsoft around?
- Can Nintendo match 2017 with arguably their two biggest games of the generation already out? (We also just got word that it’s now the fastest selling home platform of all time, surpassing the Wii.)
- What you’re looking forward to as a SmashPad staffer and the gaming realm in general.
- Picks of the Week: