Day 0 Update #179 – 5 Years In
On this episode of the Day 0 Update: BattleTech is coming out this week and Fil’s excited. Valve buys Campo Santo. Night Trap comes to the Switch for some reason. Plus we get into a discussion on where we are in this console generation. How we got here, and where we’re going. That and more, up next!
4/22/2018 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: Mega Man Legacy
- B: Yakuza 6
- C: God of War, Fallout 3, Sea of Thieves, Rogue Aces
- D: Ni no Kuni II, God of War, PUBG
- Out this week: BattleTech
- Housemarque announces Stormdivers
- Valve acquires Campo Santo
- Capcom’s shutting down its new Puzzle Fighter mobile game to work on Dead Rising
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII rumored to have no campaign mode, focus on MP/Zombies
- M: TG Arena is getting Dominaria Cards, Draft events
- Platinum Games wants to bring The Wonderful 101 to Switch
- Platinum Games announced World of Demons, new action game for iOS/Android
- Night Trap 25th Anniversary coming to Switch
- Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor devs announce delay, 90+ hour work crunch, retracts joke
- Kotaku Content ID’s Monster Hunter World Cutscene
- We’re 5 years into this console generation.
- How are we doing?
- MS Vs Sony
- The complete surprise of the Switch.
- 4K Half-Step
- Back Compat
- Is there still life left in these platforms?
- Picks of the Week