Day 0 Update #190 – Emotional Bribery
On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update: September is looking to be a stacked month for game releases. Mechwarrior 5 slips to 2019. Opposing psychologists think guns should be looked at as part of the investigation into school shootings. Plus, is streaming the future of gaming?
6/24/2018 Show Notes
- What are we up to?
- F: Shining Force Series
- P: SF 30th Anniversary, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Horizon Chase Turbo
- B: Kingdom Hearts
- C: Mario + Rabbids, Hollow Knight, Blossom Tales
- D: Lumines Remastered, Mario Tennis Aces
- Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries delayed into 2019
- Three Fields Entertainment announce 2 new games
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be out 9/25
- Life is Strange 2 begins with Episode 1 releasing on 9/27
- Sony announces PlayStation Hits
- New Minecraft ad touts cross console play, makes Sony look bad
- Bethesda is suing WB, alleging their new Westworld mobile game rips off Fallout Shelter
- Gaming Disorder classified by World Health Organization
- Psychologists urging politicians to look at guns
- Is Streaming the future of gaming?
- PSA: Pinball Arcade’s Bally/Williams tables are going away this week
- Favorite games of 2018 so far.
- F: Horizon Chase Turbo, BBTAG
- P: Horizon Chase Turbo, Street Fighter 30th
- C: God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Burnout Paradise, Tesla vs Lovecraft
- D: Monster Hunter World, Dragon Ball FighterZ, God of War, (A Way Out, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, Detroit: Become Human); Still wanna play Horizon Chase Turbo, Celeste)