Day 0 Update #215 – While We Were Out…
On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update: Activision and Bungie split up. Ryan tells us about the cool retro gaming stuff from CES. The Epic Games store is building steam, but does it have longeavity? Our picks, and much more!
1/13/2019 – While We Were Out…
- What Are We Playing
- F: DOA6 Beta, Tetris Effect, RPi3.
- P: DOA6 Beta, Stormblood, Pure Pool, down to two Tales games to stream…
- B: Smash Bros., Rocksmith, Just Cause 4, RE2 demo
- C: The Messenger, Guild of Dungeoneering
- D: Spyro the Dragon (Finished), SSBU, Tetris Effect, Astro Bot, Minit
- R: Sonic Winter Adventures, SEGA Rally Championship
- L: Gunpoint, Tales of Vesperia (Switch), WoW
- Activision and Bungie split up.
- CES 2019 Gaming Finds:
- Ubisoft’s The Division 2 going to the Epic Store.
- The Epic Game Store now has a refund policy.
- Improbable’s spat with Unity ends with Epic $25 million fund to get devs off of Unity
- Steam’s fake game restrictions bugged out for real indie games
- Stardock gets their new Star Control DMCA’d over their own legal stupidity
- Frank Cifaldi helped recover SimCity prototype for the NES
- Rami Ismail created a platform with one new indie game ever day for 2019
- Nintendo announced 3/29 date for Yoshi’s Crafted World, 3/8 for Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn
- Square announced XB1/Switch FFXII releases on 4/30, FFX/X-2 on 4/16
- Nintendo’s monthly NES additions for Switch is smaller for the West
- Data miners suggest SNES additions are coming to NSO
- Nintendo Confirms Bowsette Can’t Be Canon
- P: This is an extreme joy I can only feel when a meme is killed. If only it could take Ugandan Knuckles and the ridiculous Waluigi push for Smash Bros with it…
- B: She will live forever in our hearts. T_T
- Picks of the Week: