Day 0 Update #221 – Bowser Takes Over
On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update: We talk about Anthem. Square-Enix is out of ideas. Plus Bowser takes over Nintendo!
2/24/2019 Show Notes
- Out this week: Dead or Alive 6
- Anthem Discussion
- What Are We Playing?
- F: DOOM.
- P: Stormblood
- B: Anthem, Metro Exodus
- C: Anthem, Trials Rising, Moonlighter, Hitman 2
- D: Anthem, Tetris 99
- L: SWTOR (my son is into it!) Hearthstone
- Evo Japan: BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle’s fifth IP is Arcana Heart
- Senran Kagura still possible as new trailer claims a sixth IP incoming
- Persona’s Teddie, BlazBlue’s Naoto, and Under Night’s Seth also revealed
- Square-Enix reveals “The Last Idea”
- Darkest Dungeon II announced
- Dreams releases this spring in Creator Early Access for $29.99
- Valve closes Steam’s video store
- Xbox Insiders get the ability to restart the console this Spring
- Google will have a gaming press conference at the start of GDC on March 19
- The Mega Sg includes the unreleased Hardcore digitally with every console
- Reggie Retiring on tax day. Bowser taking over.
- Picks of the Week: