Day 0 Update #223 – Time-Shifted
On this episode of the Day 0 Update: THQ Nordic CEO Apologizes. Nintendo brings VR to the Switch. Diablo comes to GoG. Plus, E3 gets less and less relevant by the day.
3/10/2019 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: Doom stuff, DOA6, Diablo.
- B: Anthem, DOA6
- C: Rocket League, Shadow of the TR, New PS4 HDD, Fuck Mar10 Day
- D: Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove, Ape Out, Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris 99
- Valve’s hands-off policy is not so hands-off. Rape Day not coming out on Steam
- Nintendo Labo kit brings VR to Switch
- Days Gone goes gold; Out 4/26
- Nintendo Switch Online’s NES lineup for March continues two game trend
- THQ Nordic’s CEO finally puts out an apology, nothing else happens
- Microsoft giving away Crackdown 2.
- Thanks? We think?
- Judgment will release on June 25
- The new PS4 update brings Remote Play to iOS devices
- EA will not have a press conference before E3, focusing on streams instead
- Unannounced NES Wrestling game prototype surfaces
- New Anthem patch changes loot
- Octopath Traveller Prequel coming to mobile
- Original Diablo now on GoG, more Blizzard Classics coming