On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update: China, Hong Kong, and American companies. An ambitious thief burglers Valve’s offces. Plus, PlayStation 5 details emerge. This and more, coming up.
10/13/2019 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: PC Building Simulator, Emulators
- B: Marvel’s Spider-man
- C: Concrete Genie, Asphalt 9: Legends, Anodyne
- L: Dragon Quest VIII. NOT Hearthstone.
- Blizzard punishes Hearthstone Champion for supporting HK Protest
- Konami announces a new Silent Hill, but it’s a slot machine
- Doom Eternal, Doom 64 delayed to March 20, 2020
- $40k worth of items stolen from Valve by a thief
- Steam will be getting remote play feature to let you play local MP games online
- PS4 FW 7.00 adds Android Remote Play support
- More PS5 details revealed with Wired (If you read the interview, the guy says “It’s like a weight off my shoulders to say it’s called the PS5”. That’s the dumbest shit I’ve read this week. – L
- Sony drops Facebook Integration for PS4