On this week’s episode of the Day 0 Update: No Man’s Sky gets a nice update. Jedi Fallen Order is selling well, maybe single-player games aren’t dead? Ghost Recon: Breakpoint players want offline mode. Plus, The Atari VCS gets a delay for Indiegogo backers. Will it ever actually come out? That and more, up next.
12/1/2019 Show Notes
- What Are We Playing?
- F: PC Building Simulator, Emulation.
- P: Shadowbringers, attempts to latch back onto fighting games
- B: Destiny 2, Shenmue III
- C: Star Wars Jedi: FO, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Death Stranding
- L: Xenogears, Jedi Fallen Order
- December PlayStation Plus and Games With Gold games
- No Man’s Sky’s Synthesis update is out now
- Valve removed about 1,000 games from Steam for abusing Steamworks tools
- To clearance out the Steam Controller, Valve put it on sale on Steam for $5
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is selling really well – It’s not very good tho.- L
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint survey says players want AI teammates and offline play
- Codemasters acquires Slightly Mad Studios
- Facebook acquires Beat Saber developer
- Red Dead Redemption 2 comes to Steam next week
- Atari VCS delayed for Indiegogo backers