On this episode of the Day 0 Update: We talk about the upcoming Xbox showcase, Ubisoft’s latest round of delays and cancellations, and another studio refusing to put all of its contributors in the credits of their game. All this and more, up next!
- What Are We Playing?
- C: One Piece Odyssey, 80’s Overdrive, Voxelgram, Brotato, The Professional, Baba Files Taxes, HoloCure
- B: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Splatoon 3
- D: AER Memories of Old, When the Past Was Around, Mom Hid My Game, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, High on Life
- January’s PS+ Game Catalog and Game Pass additions
- The final Google Stadia game is an internal title for testing Stadia before launch
- TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is available on mobile for Netflix subscribers
- Xbox is holding a Developer Direct livestream on January 25
- Backfirewall_ will be out for PS/Xbox/PC January 30, later on Switch
- Rhythm Sprout launches on everything February 1
- Ubisoft has delayed Skull and Bones again and canceled three unannounced games
- Six employees from Playground Games have left to form Maverick Games
- Former employees estimate around 20 devs were omitted from Callisto Protocol’s credits