Let’s Weekend #125 – Is It Live Or Is It Duplex?
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Early Primaries aren’t looking good for the GOP. Uber is working on flying taxis. Google Assistant may eventually be able to cancel your cable subscription. Plus a few fun bits of entertainment news. That and much more, up next!
5/11/2018 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Thor, Batman Ninja, Death’s End.
- B: Conan Exiles, books, food and cooking
- C: Dear White People S2, John Mulaney, 2MD VR Football, Strange Journey, Fortnite
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: The Kilauea volcano in Hawaii is causing havoc and can get worse
- Hero of the Week: Russell Crowe donates John Oliver money to name Koala Chlamydia Ward in his honor
- Trump pulled the US out of the Iran Nuclear Deal because he’s a gullible idiot
- The US/NK summit will be held in Singapore on 6/12
- This is real life: Oliver North is the new NRA president
- B: *screams internally*
- White House aide mocked John McCain after his statement on Haspel’s nomination
- Winners and Losers from the first wave of Senate/House primaries are in
- Uber partners with NASA & US Army for new flying taxi project
- Ontario issues first non-binary birth certificate
- There is a vanilla shortage causing prices to skyrocket and it’s affecting ice cream
- Google’s AI assistant will be able to make calls for you soon
- Dr. Dre loses trademark battle with gynaecologist Dr. Drai
- Nine Inch Nails’ new tour will only sell tickets in-person
- LAPD are investigating the disappearance of the original Iron Man suit from a warehouse
- Bill & Ted Face the Music is the third Bill & Ted movie, which was officially announced
- Justin Roiland gets a huge 70-episode renewal order for Rick & Morty
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine has been canceled by Fox
- We got our first trailer for The Predator reboot
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org