Let’s Weekend #128 – Ear-Tongues?
On this episode of Let’s Weekend: The North Korean summit is on again. A Virginia House Rep candidate comes with loads of baggage. ABC cancels Roseanne. Plus Jamie Foxx will be the new Spawn.
6/1/2018 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Ordination, Stillbright, SF30AC, Genesis Classics.
- P: Preparing for ST Tournament of Legends III online qualifiers, finishing moving
- B: Mass Effect Andromeda, manga, BTiLC, a little ‘hot’ under the collar. 🙂
- T: Dragon Ball FighterZ, Kimmy Schmidt S4, cleaning all the things
- C: Arrested Development S5, Kimmy Schmidt S4, The Flash S4, Pokemon Quest, PJ Monsters 2
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: NEJM study finds Hurricane Maria death toll in PR is over 4,600
- Hero of the Week: Malian man in Paris scales building to save toddler, earns legal status
- The North Korea summit in Singapore is back on for June 12
- Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens resigned today amid sex, campaign finance scandals
- GOP House Rep/Tennessee Gov. candidate claims porn is cause of school shootings
- A Virginia House Rep candidate is an admitted pedophile with a lot of baggage
- Harvey Weinstein indicted by grand jury in rape case
- Trump pardons Dinesh D’Souza
- ABC cancels Roseanne S2 after Roseanne’s racist tweet
- Skeleton of man fleeing Mt. Vesuvius eruption in Pompeii discovered by archaeologists
- Canadian hacker responsible for the Yahoo hack gets five year prison sentence
- Time’s latest cover was made with 958 Intel drones
- Netflix reveals The Magic Order, which is a six-part comic series under Millarworld brand
- Jamie Foxx will be Spawn in new reboot movie directed by Todd McFarlane himself.
- Contact us at email@example.com