Let’s Weekend #131 – I Hate Weddings
On this episode of Let’s Weekend: Brandon hates weddings. The Trump Tantrum balloon will fly. Plus a bunch of new anime is coming to Netflix. That and much more, up next.
7/6/2018 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Age of War, unpacking, Shining Force II.
- P: My Hero Academia (or “Naruto Minus Naruto”), unpacking, severe burnout
- B: Kingdom Hearts, reading, GLOW, fucking Wedding….
- C: Naruto Ship, DB Super, Lumines, Phoenix Wright, Melting
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: The Capital Gazette shooter
- Hero of the Week: Trump Tantrum Baby balloon will fly over London during Trump’s visit
- Federal Judge blocks Trump admin’s detention policy on asylum-seekers
- Ex-Fox News exec Bill Shine is Trump’s new deputy chief of staff for communications
- EPA Chief Scott Pruitt has finally resigned, A guide to the ongoing ethics investigations
- House Rep. Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio St. coach
- USCIS ends Naturalization at Basic Training Initiative for immigrant service members
- Notorious French gangster escapes from a Paris prison via helicopter
- Japan’s psychic octopus that predicted its World Cup results was killed, sold for food
- Ballooning spiders can fly really far with the help of electric fields
- Canadian man called 911 over cold McDonald’s food delivered via Uber Eats
- Different Canadian man auctioning his six year old McD’s cheeseburger and fries
- Samsung phones are randomly sending photos to contacts via text
- Ahmed Best, actor behind Jar Jar Binks, considered suicide as a result of Ep. 1 abuse
- Jim Carrey rumored to be playing Dr. Eggman in upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie
- Netflix announces anime slate at Anime Expo
- Live-action Gundam movie is in the works
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org