Let’s Weekend #139 – Questionable Chicken
On this episode of Let’s Weekend: More chicanery in DC. A bad week for museums. A fish store has a unique way of making their product more appealing. Plus the usual assortment of randomness.
9/7/2018 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Shining Force CD, PCSX2 Check-In.
- B: Divinity: OS II, books, music.
- T: Civ V, Civ VI, Octopath Traveler, The Good Place (thanks, Chris!), poison ivy
- C: The Good Place, Parks & Rec, DQXI
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week:Trump attempts to use State Power to identify anonymous op-ed writer.
- Hero of the Week: Twitter finally bans Alex Jones and Infowars permanently
- RIP Burt Reynolds
- George Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in jail for lying to the FBI
- The Brett Kavanaugh SCOTUS hearings sure have been a shitshow this week
- Marco Rubio threatened to deck Alex Jones in the hallway outside Senate hearing
- Obama unloads on Trump and the Republican Party in Illinois speech
- Bob Woodward has an upcoming book about the Trump presidency
- Nike’s 30th anniversary of their “Just Do It” campaign features Colin Kaepernick
- Levi Strauss teams up with gun control group to launch new initiatives
- Fish shop in Kuwait shut down after using googly eyes to make the fish look fresher
- Friends in Texas pulled prank at McDonald’s to hang poster of themselves on a wall
- Brazil’s 200 year old museum goes up in flames with tons of big losses
- A Philly insect museum had 7k insects, arachnids, and lizards stolen in inside job
- Netflix’s romcom spikes in interest in Yakult after being featured in popular movie
- Henry Cavill will play The Witcher in Netflix’s upcoming series
- There will be a new Law & Order series centered around hate crimes
- Contact us at email@example.com