On this episode of Let’s Weekend: The government shut down may be coming to an end. Picard is done with Starfleet. Plus we celebrate National Florida Day with Florida Man! That and more, up next.
1/25/2019 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Doom Stuff, Raspi Stuff, Bohemian Rhapsody.
- P: Still Deadly Class, and my god SyFy are purists…
- T: freezing, more Letterkenny, The Orville, Queen concert dvd, Kingdom Two Crowns
- B: Starlink, Rocksmith, reading, school stuff
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: The adult chaperones of those Covington kids.
- Hero of the Week: Elder Nathan Phillips, who defused a bad situation.
- The Government shutdown may be coming to a close
- Roger Stone indicted
- Sandra Bullock teams with Netflix for new SciFi movie.
- Picard is Done with Starfleet in new series
- Space Jam 2 to start filming this summer
- GLAAD dropping Bohemian Rhapsody from awards
- It’s National Florida Day, so…
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org