Let’s Weekend #161 – R.I.P. L1011Widebody
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: There are some pretty horrible people in the world today. Japan shoots an Asteroid. Samsung unveils a folding phone. Plus, Fil says his farewells to a friend who passed away early in the month.
2/22/2019 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: A rough week. Doom Stuff, Bobiverse.
- P: Guess.
- B: Metro Exodus, Anthem, reading, mice invasion.
- T: Kingdom 2 Crowns, lots of PoGo, flat out bingeing Grace & Frankie, buying a condo, figuring out how to dispose of a dead pet
- C: The Fix, AC Odyssey, Rocket League, Crackdown 3
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Jussie Smollett arrested for filing false police report over fake attack
- Hero of the Week: Historian that called out Davos billionaires did the same to Tucker Carlson
- Coast Guard lieutenant planned mass killing of Dems & media, luckily arrested before
- Bernie Sanders joins 2020 presidential race
- Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
- At Munich Security Conference, Pence invited crowd to clap for Trump, nobody did
- North Carolina’s 9th district will redo its election after election fraud discovered
- Alabama paper in 2019 calls for KKK to night ride again to clean out DC
- That Covington Catholic student in the viral video is suing WaPo for $250 million
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting a prostitute
- Scientists warn California’s due for a mega-storm that could cause massive damage
- JAXA’s Hayabusa 2 spacecraft finally landed on asteroid Ryugu and shot it
- Samsung’s foldable phone is called Galaxy Fold, retails for $1980
- Netflix cancels The Punisher & Jessica Jones shows, latter’s third season still to air
- Netflix acquires rights to Chinese blockbuster sci-fi disaster movie
- We got a trailer for Netflix’s Motley Crue movie “The Dirt”
- We got our first trailer for Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone reboot
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org