Let’s Weekend #162 – It’s Not Worth It
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Cohen says it’s just not worth it anymore. Huawei unveils a folding phone for $3000. Plus, a slew of cool Netflix acquisitions. That and more, next!
3/1/2019 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: The Grand Tour, DOA6, Doom Stuff.
- P: Stormblood, preparing for ONE next weekend
- B: Anthem, DOA6, reading, the weather sucks.
- C: One Day At A Time, Trials Rising, Streaming
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: German Town sells family’s pug on eBay to pay for debts
- Hero of the Week: Toni Harris became first woman signing letter of intent to be non-kicker
- Fullmetal Alchemist & Attack on Titan actress passes away at 44 (may be an update on cause by Friday)
- Michael Cohen had a crazy public testimony day with House Oversight Committee
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee joins 2020 race with Climate Change focus
- Jacob Wohl permanently banned from Twitter after USA Today expose
- Virginia First Lady Pam Northam offered cotton to African American kids during tour
- Mark Harris, NC GOP candidate in fraud election, will not run for second election
- Ivanka Trump stepped up to the plate to knock down AOC’s Green Deal and struck out
- Canadian reporter filed police report after comedian licked his ear & neck
- Nike released a new ad about “crazy” women in sports/work
- Huawei revealed its Mate X foldable phone for 2300 euros ($2615)
- Rotten Tomatoes stops allowing user reviews/ratings before movie releases
- There’s going to be a live-action View-Master movie
- We got a teaser trailer for BBC’s His Dark Materials
- Netflix announced Fall release for Martin Scorsese’s The Irishman
- Netflix is rebooting The Baby-Sitters Club
- We got our first trailer for Dark Phoenix
- We got a second Detective Pikachu trailer
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org