On this episode of Let’s Weekend: Super Tuesday wasn’t so Super. COVID-19 is still spreading. An aseroid won’t hit us. Plus, TWO Charlie and the Chocolate Factory series coming to Netflix!
3/6/2020 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: WoT ReRead, Picard, random games.
- P: NHL 20 as always, Black Label Society, Primus, Corrosion of Conformity…
- T: Picard, Trials of Apollo, Coronafreaking
- C: PC shopping, King of the Hill, Streaming (Murder By Numbers, Sonic Forces, Dogfighter WW2)
- B: FF7 Remake Demo, AC Odyssey, books, anime.
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Alberta energy company made stickers about fucking Greta Thunberg
- Heroes of the Week: Two women win the 2020 Pritzker Prize for architecture
- RIP James Lipton
- Dem Primary Updates
- Jeff Sessions fails to outright win GOP nom for old Sen. seat, Roy Moore fails big time
- COVID-19 Watch
- Global infected number tops 100k, 3.400 have died
- NASA satellites show airborne nitrogen dioxide over China plummeted
- 14 dead in the US and Trump signs $8.3 billion funding bill to combat it
- Trump has a hunch the death rate is way under 1% instead of WHO’s 3.4% rate
- Vietnam has an amazing COVID-19 prevention awareness song
- Tito’s tells people not to use its vodka in home-made hand sanitizer
- US signs Peace Deal with Taliban to end Afghanistan War, sort of
- SCOTUS will hear a new case on the ACA’s individual mandate
- Chris Matthews retired
- NASA assures us the large asteroid nearing Earth next month will safely pass by
- NASA won’t be able to communicate with Voyager 2 until 2021
- SETI@Home will be done on March 31
- The Dixie Chicks released their first single in over a decade called “Gaslighter”
- No Time to Die postponed until November 2020 amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Taika Waititi is working on 2 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory series for Netflix
- We got a trailer for Disney’s Artemis Fowl
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS