On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend, we talk about the newest GOP liar in the House, the end of the January 6 committee, and why we’re excited about a potential RRR sequel.
- What Are We Up To?
- C: Glass Onion, Alice in Borderland S2, Costume Quest Grubbins on Ice, Pinball Heroes, Rocket League
- T: FFXIV, Pokemon Violet, Mario Kart 8, not a lot of tv
- B: Soccer Story, Eastward, movies, it’s fucking FREEZING!
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: One of the GOP’s newest House Reps in New York lied about much of his work and school background
- Heroes of the Week: The January 6 committee ended its final meeting by voting to recommend four criminal charges for Donald Trump to the DOJ
- Congress passed a $1.7 trillion spending package before Friday’s deadline
- Report on Trump’s tax returns showed the IRS lacked the resources to do mandatory audits
- The USPS is pledging to move to an all-electric delivery fleet
- The TSA has broken their record for most guns found in carry-on bags with two weeks left in 2022
- Death penalty researchers noted a record number of botched executions in 2022
- Germany is returning 22 Benin Bronzes to Nigeria
- Elon Musk made a poll on Twitter about whether he should step down as CEO and lost
- The owner of the Phoenix Suns and Mercury has sold his teams to Mat Ishiba
- Director S.S. Rajamouli is working on a sequel to RRR
- We got an official trailer for Oppenheimer
- We got an official trailer for Netflix’s That 90s Show
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Subscribe via: Apple Podcasts, TuneIn, Google Play, or RSS