Let’s Weekend #59 – Suicide Squat
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: What we’re all up to. The origins of Beauty and the Beast. Comic book movie news. Oh, and Trump is now president of the USA.
1/20/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Red Seas Under Red Skies, The Grand Tour, Music, Diablo III.
- P: Anger management (FFXIV is helping), YouTube brainstorming
- B: Bravely Default, Witcher 3, motherfuckin’ NIGHTINGALE
- C: Idiocracy, Picross e7, PaRappa 2, Tron Run/r
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: The 13 Democrats who voted against a bill that would lower prescription drug prices
- Hero of the Week: Chelsea Manning
- The first step of dismantling the ACA has begun, here’s why the GOP should stop
- Indiana, among others, proposing new bills to allow for violence against protesters
- Milwaukee Sheriff’s “Cheer Up, Snowflake” Facebook threat to citizens
- British Urban Myths show pulls Michael Jackson episode after backlash
- The Rock to play Black Adam in his own movie
- New Logan trailer looks to be a fitting end for Jackman and Stewart as X-Men
- Standalone Spider-Man animated film to feature Miles Morales
- House of Card’s teaser for the next season is certainly poignant
- Trump officially became America’s 45th President.
- And a new beginning.
- Brandon’s exciting adventures at /r/AskAnAmerican!
- Email us!