Let’s Weekend #64 – Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
On this week’s episode of Let’s Weekend: Milo has a bad week. The GOP has a bad week. On the plus side, we’ve got some great movies and TV to look forward to! That and more, next.
2/24/2017 Show Notes
- Thanks/Shout Out to The Donnybrooks
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Daemon, random games, more mythbusters.
- P: Gearing up for Switch launch, developing a dangerous pre-LW routine
- B: Titanfall 2, Witcher 3, reading
- C: Ultimate Beastmaster, Trails of Cold Steel, Hitman
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Milo’s terrible week finally crossed the line
- Heroes of the Week: 7 year old Toby dunks on Sen. Tom Cotton & Other GOP Town Hall goodness
- B: Smell that? That’s the scent of revolution in the air.
- Spicer decided to attack the Anne Frank Center
- Transgender kids in bathrooms is the new GOP battlefront thanks to 45
- Guillermo del Toro confirms there will be no more Hellboy movies
- Hayao Miyazaki comes out of retirement to work on new film
- LEGO Batman director reportedly will helm Nightwing live-action movie
- Matt Reeves confirmed as director of The Batman
- Josh Gad tried hard to get Daisy Ridley to spills details on The Last Jedi
- Our first look at the cast of the Young Han movie as principal photography begins
- Disney Research creates device to wirelessly charge a phone anywhere in a room
- UPS unveils work on new tag team drone delivery trucks
- The Simpsons episode “Homer at the Bat” getting inducted into Baseball HOF
- NASA reveals new solar system containing seven Earth-sized exoplanets
- No 8-bit Megazord for the west: Power Rangers likely adapting Kyuuranger next
- P: Hardly a surprise, Kyuuranger is Bandai America’s baby.
- Email us!