Let’s Weekend #68 – Off The Bus
This week: Brandon loves Nier: Automata. ISPs can sell your info. Sesame Street gets a new character. Plus we begin a look back at GamePro Issue #109!
3/24/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Web things, White Rabbit Project, Music
- P: YouTubing, mainly. More on this Sunday.
- B: Brandon just HAS to rave about NieR: Automata.
- C: Chappelle, Lucha Underground, Zelda, Horizon, Trails
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Asshole of the Week: Senate GOP votes to let ISPs sell our data w/o permission
- Hero of the Week: WA Rep Denny Heck’s speech at the HIC hearing
- RIP Chuck Berry
- The ACA is here to stay for the foreseeable future
- P: This cannot be understated. The GOP owns the White House and both houses of Congress, and we beat them. We can and must build on this.
- Anti-Trans “Free Speech” Bus vandalized in New York
- New Sesame Street character has autism
- Justice League mini-teasers appear before the full trailer on Saturday
- Brett Ratner rants about Rotten Tomatoes hurting the movie industry
- Robert Rodriguez to direct Escape From New York remake
- Netflix signs new four film deal with Adam Sandler
- Netflix reveals American movie adaptation of Death Note for 8/25 release
- Top Gear USA might live on through a new project
- Disney hit with lawsuit claiming they stole the idea for Zootopia
- 130 years of the dinosaur family tree could be completely wrong
- This weekend’s PSN Flash Sale
- This AskReddit thread reveals how greatly the Baby Boomer/Millennial generation divide has grown.
- Gamer Mag Remembrances: GamePro #109