Let’s Weekend #69 – Not Comic Sans!
In this packed house edition of Let’s Weekend: We’ve got guns, interesting Mexican subway seating, and why you should avoid Comic Sans. Plus we continue our look back at GamePro #109.
4/01/2017 Show Notes
- What Are We Up To?
- F: Kill Decision, Mr. Robot, Roku.
- P: More writing, devs patching games faster than I can review them.
- B: Mass Effect, anime, yard sale, Cherry blossom Festival
- T: Kingdom: Classic, Zelda BofW, started Slapshots
- C: Netflix Live, Iron Fist, Lion, MLB 17, Zelda, ToCS
- D: Finished Horizon and platinum’d it, Has-Been Heroes, Walking Dead 3.3, Persona 5
- Brandon’s Random Factoid
- Assholes of the Week: Draper UT residents boo homeless man, threaten mayor’s impeachment (and a further lawsuit) over homeless shelter proposal.
- Hero of the Week: The Holocaust survivor who confronted Trump’s ICE Director.
- N.Carolina’s HB2 Repeal Bill doesn’t actually repeal anything
- Say “Hello!” to Mexico City’s Penis Seat
- The creator of Comic Sans reflects on his popular and hated creation
- USA Hockey reaches deal w/ Womens’ team on better pay equality with Mens’ team
- The Olympics are finally being aired live in the US for the first time in a long time
- SpaceX completes first reflight of used Falcon 9 booster rocket
- Trailer Roundup:
- Gamer Mag Remembrances: GamePro #109